Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i'm so excited!

I am so excited! The hubz bought me the domain name for my new home business. Here it is : Mamaknowsbestshop.com and it is almost complete. I'm putting this in writing right now so that it feels more real to me. I was trying not to publish it because there is a terrible picture of me on it and my head is deformed because of the editing on the actual site, but my vain self does not even care, that's how excited I am!!!

The best part, besides the adventure of starting a new business has been the fact that my kids are so excited for me. My boys especially are overjoyed, and they are telling everyone about mama knows best! It is really cute to hear them make plans for the business. Heartbreaker told me that "we are going to be richer than OPRAH"! Haha! I explained that the 'true' best part is the fact that we have figured out a way to earn money while HELPING others and the environment! It is amazing that I have been able to research essential oils and natural butters and have been making products that really, truely work. There are no harmful chemicals and most of the products are organic. There have been some mishaps, (sorry jules for the slippery fall down the stairs and the putrid smelling test vial that you tried for me)but for the most part, we are having SUCCESS.
So here's to Mama Knows Best! Let us have success, happiness, and hope for the well-being of those we love!

3 comments:

  1. Mama's mama is very proud and excited for her too CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on starting your own business! I like the name :)

    I'm a new follower to your blog. We have a lot in common, it seems. I'm an AP mama, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby wearing....and yes, I try to be peaceful, too. Sometimes it's hard...in our crazy house:) I birthed my last 3 babies at home, in water. We currently have nine children -- would love more :)

    www.theyallcallmemom.com

    ReplyDelete